biOrb Classic 15 MCR White 45643
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
- Low Voltage - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
- LED Lighting - Multi-Color Remote controlled LED lighting with sixteen preset colors and brightness control.
- Filter Cartridge - Designed to fit all biOrb aquariums.
- Easy Feeding Access - Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
- Effortless Set Up - Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
If you're looking for a beautiful all-in-one aquarium then the biOrb CLASSIC 15 MCR Aquarium is for you. You can be up and running in no time, everything you need to get started is in one box. The biOrb CLASSIC 15 Aquarium has a biological filtration system that is bigger than any other similar sized aquarium. In fact, many aquariums twice its size have less biological filtration. To maintain your biOrb CLASSIC 15 all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every six weeks and change a third of the water every two weeks.
The biOrb CLASSIC is equipped with multi-color remote controlled lighting that can be lit by any of the sixteen pre-set colors. You can relax as the aquarium gently fades through the entire spectrum of colors or select the day and night setting for a more natural scene. You can also control the brightness, making these controls a joy to use.
For safety and peace of mind, the lights and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic, which is ten times stronger than glass and backed by a 2 year warranty. All in all, a perfect starter aquarium with all the performance you'd expect from a bigger set up.
What’s in The Box
- 4 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
- biOrb 12V Transformer
- biOrb Air Pump
- Ceramic Media 1 pound / 450 grams
- Filter cartridge
- Water Conditioner 5 ml
- Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
- MCR LED light unit
- NOTE: (colorful decor shown in the picture is NOT included/sold separately here)
|Weight (full)||35 pounds|
|Limited Warranty||2 years|
|Electrical & Environmental Requirements|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz, single phase|
|Line Voltage||12V AC|
|Maximum Continuous Power||8W|
|Safety Standards||Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.Yes|